On Saturday, October 18, Nobles will host its annual Fall Open House from 9 am – noon. We hope to see you there!
Although the event will be more of an Open Schoolhouse, we invite you to think of the event in the same way that you might approach an actual Open House. For example:
- Feel free to stop by. You don’t have to register, and you don’t have to stay for the three hours if you have other things to do that day. The lights will be on, the atmosphere will be welcoming and we will be ready and eager to greet you and show you around our place.
- See inside. At the Open House, you can learn a lot about Nobles by listening to student and faculty panelists discuss everything from the travel program to multicultural programs, athletics, the arts and the admission process, among others. You can see the campus on a student-led tour. You can enjoy a Q&A with our Head of School, Bob Henderson. Come in and examine Nobles in more depth.
- Feel the vibe. Sometimes homebuyers will talk about walking into a house or apartment and just knowing that it is “the one.” You just get a feeling. Our hope is that you will leave our Open House with a better understanding of our physical plant but also with a clear sense of our culture and ethos.
- Keep it real. Remember, the Open House takes place on a Saturday. Many of our own students will be around, but it won’t be a typical school day. So while we know that you will leave the Open House feeling fully informed about Nobles, we also want you to know that a normal school day here feels quite different. Open houses are a lot of fun because there are a lot of people around but again, remember that most days are significantly quieter around here.
- Voice your opinion. As you leave the Open House, we would love to hear your feedback via a brief survey. As always, feel free to contact us anytime with questions.
Thanks for your interest in Nobles. We hope to see you on Saturday!